Sunday, July 13, 2008
jim stepanian speaks live at IDEA World Fitness
The 2008 IDEA World Fitness Convention in Las Vegas Nevada was a huge success this year. Highlights included the debut of MyNutritionStore.com a new concept that puts the distribution of dietary supplements in the hands of fitness professionals. Commenting on the show, Jim Stepanian the CEO of MNS stated "We did not want to be a multi-level marketing company because we wanted to focus on the products" Stepanian went on to say "the internet can facilitate education and access to clinical data making MNS a unique turn-key internet model". We spoke to several people at IDEA who embraced the MyNutritionStore.com concept. Michelle from Chicago said " I get my own website with my photo and logo! I do not have to invest in inventory and my clients will have access to an enormous amount of educational content" The products are all science based and I love the all natural sleep aid "MYSLEEP". Steve McPherson from Miami said " Weight Science has several natural ingredients that will reduce appetite, burn fat, and slow carb absorption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment